At Clyde, we make it easy for you and your customers to understand all aspects of your offerings. There are a few things that are helpful for your team to understand before you launch your program.
Understanding the Price of Your Contracts
Open Clyde’s dashboard and head to your Product page. There, click the caret of a product and variant you’re interested in learning more about. You’ll find a few pieces of information here:
- The name of the contract and a link to the terms and conditions
- The contract cost (i.e., the premium)
- Your margin, which is generated by your settings on the Contract settings page
- The total cost of the contract (the contract cost + your margin)
Understanding the Value of Your Protection Plans
It is vitally important to understand what your customers are purchasing when they buy a Clyde protection plan.
There are two ways for you to get this information.
1. Review a product’s contract details by clicking on the name of the contract in the product/variants dropdown.
2. Export your rate sheet by clicking “Export Rate Sheet” on the Product page. This will create a spreadsheet that includes:
- Contract information, plan benefits, and the SKUs for these plans
- Price bands
- Whether accidental damage from handling is included
- Premiums and markups
- The categories for which your protection plans apply