The process to purchase a protection for your customer is very simple. Follow the steps below to complete the action!
In the Clyde Dashboard, it is easy to add a contract to a customer's order:
- Click on the “Customer” icon on the left/third option from the top
- Select the criteria to search by: email, phone number, order ID
- Click on the customer’s name
- Select the relevant order
- Click Actions at the top right
- Click “Choose eligible products to add contracts to"
- Choose a contract length
- Change the markup percentage to "0"
- Check the confirmation box
- Click "Record Sale"
- End Process
The cost of the contract will be billed to you at the time of your next invoice and the customer will be protected under their new plan!
If you need any assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.