Import Products to Clyde
The first step in setting up Clyde for in-store sales is to export your products from your point-of-sale (POS) and upload them to Clyde. You will upload a CSV file with a specific set of column headers described in the steps below.
Download the bulk import Template
- Login to Clyde with your credentials. You can change your password by clicking on the Settings icon in the bottom-left corner.
- On the ‘Products’ page, click on the purple Import Products button.
- Click on Download Template. The required fields are: Name, Type, SKU, Price.
Export Product details from your CSV
- Download product information from your POS
- Copy product details into the Template. Make sure details match up to the correct template column header
- Save the Template
Upload the Template to Clyde
- On the Products page, click on the purple Import Products button,
- Click fileName.csv and upload the saved Template
- Click Submit and then confirm the submission on the next screen.